Friday, December 2, 2011

I didn't take the dog out once today!!!! yippee! The Princes has been sooo good to take him out whenever needed. she hasn't moaned or groaned once. Still lots of piddling but we, the humans, have smartened up. Sherman is now confined to the garage hallway until further notice. He sits, waits til the humans go through the doorway(shows he accepts us humans as the leader of his pack), fetches most of the time BUT wont go to the stinkin door to tell us it's potty time. I don't get it. Arghhhh....hoping to get some pics up of our day in the life of Sherman the WWII Tank :)

BTW- the original breeder that I really wanted to get a dog from wouldn't lower his price last week. Today I received an email from him saying he would take my offer. It would have been better for all of us had he accepted my offer last week. Oh well....
11/26/11 bringing Sherman home

Day 1 watching Grinch






YUP- that would be a toilet brush-Gross!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home