Tuesday, December 13, 2011

BEAUTIFUL and EXCITEMENT simultaneously.....

How does one never take art classes(other than in elementary school, once a week) and effortlessly slap this together with crayons. Oh, and he has never drawn with crayons! I guess there are lots of people in this world who are just naturally gifted. Because I am NOT, I have a hard time comprehending how that is done. Good job, Oscar!!!
While I was preparing this, I received a phone call @ 11pm from the city. All I heard from the pre-recorded messages was call 911 if you see anything..... So, of course, I used my caller ID(which,BTW, I have never liked) and called back to inquire if said phone call was specifically for me. Yes, it was. "There was an incident in your neighborhood, so lock all doors and windows and call 911 immediately if you see anything suspicious." 15 minutes later we received a phone call about the "incident." Car crashed down the street from us(in neighborhood), teens ran off, armed with guns!!!!! Over an hour later and still no suspects. From the looks of the hillside, no one will be getting much sleep tonight, lit up like a Christmas Tree!
I'm listening to the police scanner and these "kids" have a rap sheet. I wonder if this means they are not afraid to hurt anyone. Oh, wait, "TRACKS!!!" THEY FOUND TRACKS! Bringing in the doggies! Go, Dog, Go!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home